Refund and Cancellation Policy
If the user cancels subscription before going live, the amount after deducting the service & server charges will be given to the customer.
If subscription is cancelled before the subscription period ends no amount for that month will be refunded & the amount after the running month will be refunded after reducing the service charge, server costs & cancellation charges.
For processing the refund, customer has to make an application with transaction details & original payment receipt generated at the time of making payment.
In case of partial cancellation of service, cost for the particular service for the running month will be charged & cost for the particular service will be deducted from the total amount from the next month billing cycle onwards.
The Customer will have to make an application for a refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments. Application will be manually processed & after verifying, if found valid, amount will be refunded using electronic means within a period of 7-10 working days .
In case of Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error, excess amount received by Infintor excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer. Infintor offers no guarantees whatsoever for the timeliness of the refunds in the buyers card/account
If it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances the company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank refuses or delays honouring the Payment Instruction(s)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood,natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
- In case the payment is not effected for any reason known by the company, you will be intimated about the failed
User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate the use of the Services and remove all data at any time for breach of terms agreed.
If it is learnt at anytime about any illegal activity or use of fraudulent means; service will be terminated & company will not be liable to user or any third party for any such termination & will be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon termination for any reason, the user agrees to immediately stop using the Services.
Any dispute relating to Agreement or Service will be arbitrated on an individual basis in accordance with the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 & shall not be consolidated with any other arbitration of any other party.
PLEASE CONFIRM ACT:1996.